On all residential bungalows Royale offer the following:
* Royale pay 100% of the market value when you part exchange with Royale. Request a valuation today and see for yourselves, this truly is a simple and hassle free service
* Fee free move, no estate agents fees, no solicitors, fees on average people save between £5,000 to £10,000 on each move.
* Royale have some of the most beautiful and newly designed bungalows available and are one of the county's only new bungalow providers.
* Gated community, New Bar with meals being served, indoor and outdoor heated pools, hot tub, gym.....all part of your Royale experience.
* If your’e looking for new spacious bungalow look no further, you are closer than you think to owning your new home and living the Royale life.
* Royale are open 7 days a week , fantastic offers available on their beautiful selection of show homes.
* Call Fenwicks today to arrange a time to have a look around this exciting new development, we look forward to seeing you.
Bella Vista - 40 x 20
Bella Vista translates to ‘Beautiful View’ and that is exactly what this home can offer. This residential and holiday home is like no other, the exterior is fully clad with an external siding that gives a stylish contemporary exterior. The style does not stop there it continues throughout the interior with its spacious open living space the Bella Vista really does look outstanding.
As soon as you enter the Bella Vista you are wowed with the warmth of the thermowood vertical brise-soleil partition, you are then greeted with a refreshing white gloss kitchen a contrasting dark grey island unit hosting the stainless steel five gas burner hob. The theme of neutral grey tones and textures with touches of blush pink in accent cushions make this luxury park home a class on its own
Fully glazed front elevation including french doors & high level windows
External cladding in CanExel gives a stylish Contemporary finish
Thermowood vertical brise-soleil partitioned entrance
Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
Coloured co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets.
Dining table & four chairs & coffee table.
Fully fitted kitchen with island unit and fitted bedroom furniture
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
Wickham Court Offers Freedom
Wickham Court epitomises Park Life Style with excellent recreational facilities to enjoy within its 11 acre setting, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tub, gym and bar.
Royale Park's Part Exchange Scheme
With many beautiful homes available to suit all budgets and tastes in various layouts which include some of the very best designs available in today's discerning market. Royale Park invest in the latest park home models every year, including some up to 22 foot wide and all with central heating and double glazing. All models boast spacious, well planned interiors and will exceed your expectations the moment you walk through the door.
Release Some Equity
Royale Park can relieve the hassle of selling your existing home with their innovative part exchange/equity release scheme.
There will be some stunning new show homes in a variety of sizes available to view/buy embodying the very latest in technology and design.
An Area of Outstanding Beauty
Wickham Court is situated in the Meon Valley of Hampshire, one of England's most beautiful counties. Within a few minutes drive of the Park one can find some of the best sailing, fishing and horse riding, or for those who enjoy walking there are several beautiful walks over the Downs, along beaches or a short drive to have a picnic or walk amongst the wild ponies of the magnificent New Forest National Park.
A short drive away one can find an array of interesting places to visit like Portsmouth's Maritime Museum, home of HMS Victor or the Mary Rose, pride of the Tudor Fleet. Marwell Zoo Park, the historic Winchester Cathedral, Romsey Abbey or Broadlands where Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Philip spent their honeymoon. For those seeking fine dining and perhaps a little designer shopping there is nearby Port Solent or West Quay.
Wickham Court affords the epitome of Park Life Style in a fabulous location.
The images refer to an 'Omar Ikon' and are intended to given an indication only and may not be a true representation as specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras.
This particular park home may be sold or reserved but other similar park homes may be available to be ordered.