On all residential bungalows Royale offer the following:
* Royale pay 100% of the market value when you part exchange with Royale. Request a valuation today and see for yourselves, this truly is a simple and hassle free service
* Fee free move, no estate agents fees, no solicitors, fees on average people save between £5,000 to £10,000 on each move.
* Royale have some of the most beautiful and newly designed bungalows available and are one of the county's only new bungalow providers.
* Gated community, New Bar with meals being served, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, gym.....all part of your Royale experience.
* If your’e looking for new spacious bungalow look no further, you are closer than you think to owning your new home and living the Royale life.
* Royale are open 7 days a week , fantastic offers available on their beautiful selection of show homes.
* Call Fenwicks today to arrange a time to have a look around this exciting new development, we look forward to seeing you.
On entering the “Anthem” you are greeted with seemingly boundless amounts of space. The sizeable kitchen-diner gives you an initial preview of the luscious purples and walnut furnishings that are spread throughout the home. A perfectly designed layout means that room is plentiful when it comes to dining with family and friends. A separate study is accessible from the kitchen-diner and provides a private area where peace and quiet are needed the most. The opulent tones of plum are carried through to the living room and are warm and welcoming. Bay windows mean that light is in abundance and even on the gloomiest of days you will still be surrounded by a plethora of brightness. Wherever you are in this home you will be in awe of the sophisticated elegance that the design, quality materials and fabrics exude.
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
Wickham Court Offers Freedom
Wickham Court epitomises Park Life Style with excellent recreational facilities to enjoy within its 11 acre setting, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gymnasium and club house.
With many beautiful homes available to suit all budgets and tastes in various layouts which include some of the very best designs available in today's discerning market. Royale Park invest in the latest park home models every year, including some up to 22 foot wide and all with central heating and double glazing. All models boast spacious, well planned interiors and will exceed your expectations the moment you walk through the door.
There will be some stunning new show homes in a variety of sizes available to view/buy embodying the very latest in technology and design.
An Area of Outstanding Beauty
Wickham Court is situated in the Meon Valley of Hampshire, one of England's most beautiful counties. Within a few minutes drive of the Park one can find some of the best sailing, fishing and horse riding, or for those who enjoy walking there are several beautiful walks over the Downs, along beaches or a short drive to have a picnic or walk amongst the wild ponies of the magnificent New Forest National Park.
A short drive away one can find an array of interesting places to visit like Portsmouth's Maritime Museum, home of HMS Victor or the Mary Rose, pride of the Tudor Fleet. Marwell Zoo Park, the historic Winchester Cathedral, Romsey Abbey or Broadlands where Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Philip spent their honeymoon. For those seeking fine dining and perhaps a little designer shopping there is nearby Port Solent or West Quay.
Wickham Court affords the epitome of Park Life Style in a fabulous location.
The images refer to a 'Prestige Anthem' and are intended to given an indication only and may not be a true representation as specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras.
This particular park home may be sold or reserved but other similar park homes may be available to be ordered.