Marketing and Selling Residential Properties
Fenwicks strives to deliver on the needs of its clients whilst maintaining the traditional values of customer service. Each office delivers a comprehensive service throughout the sales process using a consultative approach to keep all parties informed of progress and unforeseen glitches.
Our marketing starts once we receive a signed contract and agreed property details from vendors, as well as proof of identity.
All services are included in our competitive fee and with NO hidden extras.
- Market Appraisal Report with a recommended marketing price to reflect local conditions, location and state of the property
- Advertising on
- Facebook and Twitter
- Our mobile enabled Website
- A3 and A4 colour Brochures.
- Colour Photography and Colour Floorplans
- Sales Process
- Introduce qualified potential buyers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings - available 7 days a week
- Price negotiation
- Maintaining the sales process through to completion; closely liaising with all parties in the sales chain.
Click below for useful information and advice.
Fenwicks whilst not tied to any corporate financial institutions, can arrange for free independent advice either in our offices or at your home.
Fenwicks can refer you to local solicitors who undertakes the legal work of transferring the ownership of the home from vendor to buyer. Choosing a solicitor should not just be about price as they play a key role in the property transaction and appointing someone who is attuned to your circumstances is an important decision. As an independent agent, we have no links with any corporate service providers and you are under no obligation to use any services that we suggest. If you decide to use a legal representative whom we have referred you to, we may be paid a fee.
Fenwicks Anti-Money Laundering Policy
We will ensure that appropriate customer due diligence measures are taken for our vendors and purchasers:
- We conduct a risk assessment for every vendor and purchaser
- We use an online vendor/purchaser identification verification service via an authorised third party.
- We also require each vendor and purchaser to provide us with documents (typically copy of passport or driving licence and utility bill/bank statement) to confirm their identity.
- Telephone calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Property security cameras may be operating under the control of vendors during viewings.
- We do not undertake viewings if there is a person under the age of eighteen alone in a property and or if there are unattended dogs.